cute layout

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Best day yet!

So I have to post about my day because it was probably my favorite day since being here. Started this morning with a skype date with my parents and brother. They were nice enough to stay up until 1:30am their time just to see me :) Skype is so great, it is so nice to see people's faces and not just hear their voices. After my skype date, we (Bethany and I) headed up to our favorite neighborhood breakfast place, Cafe Forum where we both had our usuals...Mocha and English Breakfast (toast, egg over easy, canadian bacon, and baked beans!). It's become a routine, breakfast there every Saturday :) Then we headed up to the one "mall" in all of London...Westfields which is NW of our place. The minute we walked in there was a smile on my face! I felt like I was back in America! The mall was massive and was just like being back home. We shopped until we dropped and I got some sweet deals (a cute scarf, sweater, and plaid shirt). Then, as if things couldn't get any better in the mall I found a frozen yogurt place called Snog which was almost as good as pinkberry! Got my usual...plain yogurt with raspberries, mochi, and oreos. It was bliss. Came home from the mall and did some Stamp It! It's this great homemade card thing...kind of like creative memories but way cuter! Watched American TV shows (Parenthood and Modern Family) while making cute b-day cards for our siblings. Then I had some quality iphone "face time" with my hubby where I modeled all my great buys from earlier today. For dinner, we went for my first try of Indian Food at Noor Jahan on our corner....apparently Elle Macphearsan frequents! I loved the food! We will definitely be returning! To finish off the great day I am in my PJ's watching more American shows (via Bethany's parents' slingbox)...right now Law & Order: SVU is on :) And the cherry on top will be mint chip ice cream for dessert!! Such a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment